The Process - Now We Know What It Is

without a reliable QB,  who can actually throw the football,   (ya know,  what QBs are supposed to do)  the process means nothing.

so far so good,  OBD has made logical moves that put the team in a better position for the near future,  but without that QB,  wont mean anything.

2 hours ago, Kwai San said:

The Process is real......there is NO TANKING........The Process is real.......TRUST THE PROCESS. 

So far so good - not a fan of the Ivory deal but everything else is making me smile.

ABSOLUTLEY its real.  Offseason we are making smart moves that put is in contention for a real playoff run-not just a sneak by with help.  With the draft and our projected QB-whomever that is-we are a real team again.  This is how you make anything work long term!

Go BIlls-I am pumped for sure!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bigduke6 said:

without a reliable QB,  who can actually throw the football,   (ya know,  what QBs are supposed to do)  the process means nothing.

so far so good,  OBD has made logical moves that put the team in a better position for the near future,  but without that QB,  wont mean anything.

Color me crazy but for what I have seen so far I am thinking they have a pretty decent plan for the QB.  Now not everyone is gonna like it at first blush but methinks they have a plan....