Now that Cordy is gone, I’d love for the Bills to get Norwell.

1 hour ago, billspro said:

I think the Bills want some comp picks. The will probably try to stick to signing cap casualty type players. Vinny Curry and Suh might be in play. 

They just have to sign less than they lose.

At least 4 Bills UFAS will sign with other teams. Bills will sign a couple UFAS, most likely big contract guys .

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

If you are going to draft a pocket passer who is young you need to invest some in the O-Line. Norwell is possible if you dump Richie.  I mentioned center Ryan Jensen above. He should be the #1 target. I could see Josh Kline at RG as a UFA. He played for the Pats so will be very familiar with terminology that Daboll is likely to use. I also like Josh Sitton  who was released by the Bears so no comp pick formula. Then you probably need a RT. Maybe Cameron Fleming of the Pats as well. I do like Conor McDermott as a possibility at RT as well. Also good friends with Rosen. 

Perfect world in my mind?

Dawkins-Norwell-Jensen-Kline-Fleming

Very unlikely to actually happen. 

Surprised the media didn't link us solely base on the Carolina connection. 

42 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Surprised the media didn't link us solely base on the Carolina connection. 

Niners is a great fit, or Giants. He's likely to make a ton of dough too. The one thing I really want is an experienced center. I think it is really important to have one when you have a rookie quarterback. Ryan Jensen!

2 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Niners is a great fit, or Giants. He's likely to make a ton of dough too. The one thing I really want is an experienced center. I think it is really important to have one when you have a rookie quarterback. Ryan Jensen!

Yup, 9ers would be a good fit. That team is young, up and coming. They have the most important piece in place. I wouldn't be surprised if they go worst to being a wild card next season in and possibly win their division since the cardinals and Seagulls are taking steps back. I could see them and the Rams battle it out for the West. 

4 hours ago, billspro said:

I think the Bills want some comp picks. The will probably try to stick to signing cap casualty type players. Vinny Curry and Suh might be in play. 

You can bet your ass that if we had Suh and Gronk pulls some bull***t like he did last year then it's lights out baby :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1