I posted this yesterday and did not care for Darin's advice, as his told me what to in order to prevent the situation. That didn't help. Maybe a true expert will have so real advice :blink:

Pop quiz hot shot. After 3 days of constipation you finally get some relief. Unfortunately when this happens you do not have home court advantage, you are at work. You make a mad dash for the handicap stall because you know you are going to need the extra room. After 5 minutes of child birth like pain you drop something that looks like it came out of Andre the giant. You know there is no way in hell that thing is going to flush. You probably only have minutes if not seconds before somebody else walks in and identifies you by your shoes. What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!

I posted this yesterday and did not care for Darin's advice, as his told me what to in order to prevent the situation. That didn't help. Maybe a true expert will have so real advice :D

Pop quiz hot shot. After 3 days of constipation you finally get some relief. Unfortunately when this happens you do not have home court advantage, you are at work. You make a mad dash for the handicap stall because you know you are going to need the extra room. After 5 minutes of child birth like pain you drop something that looks like it came out of Andre the giant. You know there is no way in hell that thing is going to flush. You probably only have minutes if not seconds before somebody else walks in and identifies you by your shoes. What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!

271159[/snapback]

Easy,

My advice is wipe once... pull up you pants and dash to the next stall. (do not flush!) once safely in position take your time (a bad wipe job will ruin your whole day!) :blink: Now if someone comes into the mens room while you are still their... simply say "(insert the name of someone you don't like) I'm glad you came back... you forgot to flush ... and it stinks!)" The guy who came in will say... I'm not (insert name)... You can then say "Oh, never mind!" :doh:

Gee, sorry.  Didn't realize my "little voice" had died and used his will to make you editor.

271242[/snapback]

But don't you see the irony? I asked my question while chastising you for

oh crap, fergitaboudit! I had the farkin rule wrong anyway. :blink:

That my friend gets you banned from all future FATs  :blush:

271302[/snapback]

Nick,

Glad your back at FAT.

Looking forward to next week!

I'm only posting this so my wife (Christina) can see my avatar. She seems to think mine will be similar to yours. Ha mine is much better.