So is our QB from Free Agency or Draft?

Where do we get our next QB  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Where do we get our next QB

11 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Just wondering.. why spend draft picks on 30 year old QB>?

He isn't a RB. 30 is around the time many  QBs start hitting their prime.  Foles doesn't have that much mileage on him.

Edited by The Dean

2 hours ago, bigduke6 said:

50% of 1st round drafted QBs flame out for various reasons,    the more this QB draft class shows the more it appears there is no absolutely guaranteed cant miss prospect this year.    We were all led to believe that this would be the best QB draft in a decade,   im meh on every single one of them.   

A prudent person would look for a known commodity,  somebody that fits the offense we will run,  somebody that appears to be an instant upgrade from our last QB,  especially in the passing game.

that guy is Nick Foles.    ignore the SB MVP chatter,    the guy has shown he can do the most important thing a QB needs to do,  throw the ball.

would rather spend picks on a known commodity than gamble them away.

So, you want to put the future of the team in the hands of a guy that's 29 years old and contemplated retiring because of how bad he was performing on the field up until these last 6 games?  No thanks.  I'll take my chances on a kid that is 8 years younger.

3 minutes ago, gadzod said:

So, you want to put the future of the team in the hands of a guy that's 29 years old and contemplated retiring because of how bad he was performing on the field up until these last 6 games?  No thanks.  I'll take my chances on a kid that is 8 years younger.

lol he wasnt contemplating his retirement because of his play......cmon

3 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

lol he wasnt contemplating his retirement because of his play......cmon

It really doesn't matter why he contemplated retirement.  The fact is, he contemplated it because he "Had no love for the game anymore."  What makes you think he won't have that happen again if times get rough?  I'd rather have a guy 8 years younger with 0% chance of contemplating retirement being my franchise Quarterback.

11 hours ago, gadzod said:

It really doesn't matter why he contemplated retirement.  The fact is, he contemplated it because he "Had no love for the game anymore."  What makes you think he won't have that happen again if times get rough?  I'd rather have a guy 8 years younger with 0% chance of contemplating retirement being my franchise Quarterback.

agree