Making the playoffs vs having a high draft pick

Think the bigger question is a "what if". What if the Bengals lose to the Ravens..then was a 9-7 non-playoff season worth the #5 pick. 

I am like most, it was fun last year in that every single mattered..been a long time since that had happened. 

brand new staff. massive roster turnover. then STILL breaking the drought and making the playoffs and giving the team postseason experience.... all while accruing ammo in the draft to go up and get a qb they deem fit to carry on the momentum....

how could anyone wish for a tank in that situation. I've heard a couple people talk that way and it disgusts me. this last year was the definition of having your cake and eating it too. it was the most enjoyable season I've had from start to finish(not just that last week) in my 32 years and the future is looking bright. cant ask for a lot more.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

If we didn't make the playoffs, I would still be sitting around, wondering if the drought would EVER end. Everything from that final Bengals drive. leading up to the Jacksonville game, was the best week as a sports fan I have had in a long time. I feel like I would have been infinitely more upset at how bad the Sabres are right now, if I didn't get to experience a Buffalo Bills playoff game this year.