Mike White (WKU) the target?

PIZ

59 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

The beauty is there are 4 or 5 great DT's and 4 or 5 great LB's in this draft.   Man if only we had a qb, just sitting tight would be such a perfect move for us in April.

A guy like Evans or Vander Esch will be there, but even Roaquan could fall to us.   There are always a few dudes that just go in the early 20's that everyone had top ten.   That's where you can steal them.

if we had "our" QB, this draft would be perfect for us.  I'm hoping someone falls to us.  Your right, I do feel like every year some "top 10" LB/DT falls into the 20's.  

• 4 weeks later...

I've mentioned this before, but if you read everything that Brandon Beane has said he looks for in a quarterback, size, accuracy, arm strength, winning from the pocket etc etc, there are three guys in this draft who fit the bill...Darnold, Rosen, and White. If they can't get into position to draft one of the top two, White makes some sense as a later round project. White is not some lower level player as he started games as a true freshman at South Florida. He is also a former baseball player and McDermott likes that. I will say he is a third round pick imo. 

• Like (+1) 1