Mason Rudolph

26 minutes ago, JohnC said:

For the sake of argument if Rudolph slips into the second round that doesn't mean that he will be available when we draft in that round. If you believe that eventually he could be a franchise qb then the strategy should be error on the side of drafting a round earlier rather than losing out because you waited. An organization that doesn't have a franchise qb has to be more aggressive on the issue than a team that already has their long-term starter. 

We should trade up and get one of the more certain things. As much as I like Rudolph more than many here I favour trade up for Rosen. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

We should trade up and get one of the more certain things. As much as I like Rudolph more than many here I favour trade up for Rosen. 

We both agree in the preference of moving up to getting one of the higher rated qbs. But for the sake of argument it a deal can't be worked out and the Bills stay at their draft position then I don't see Rudolph being there for us where we are in the second. 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why does someone have to HATE Tyrod just because they know he’s not a very good QB?  

preposterous is to deny the possibility. 

Lets say that what I saw of him at the combine was not impressive at all in passing drills against air and no one pressuring him.  

I’m done with the run first QB and I believe many many Bills fans are as well.  

To continue the TT type game will hurt attendance and viewership.  

Somethng you choose not to consider. Christ all you need to do is look at you own Poll thread for proof. 

The majority 79% don’t think he’s back and for a good reason.  

It's not about hating Tyrod the person... you're smarter than that.

Some of you hate him as a QB, which is why I added the phrase "as a QB" after the word "hate."

And what a strange double-standard... so we can crucify a player if we don't like what we see of him at the Combine because "it's against air" but can't praise them for the same reasons?

Let's all just go by what scouts and teams are likely using the most of in their evaluations: game tape.

And Jackson looks electrifying as both a passer and a runner.  If it scares you because he's too similar to Tyrod... well... that just seems like a weak argument.

And you're ridiculously generalizing the entire message board assuming that because less than 78% of the message board don't believe TT will be back this year that a similar number of people would be against Jackson.

That's 2 preposterous things you've insinuated now:

1) If we draft Jackson our attendance and viewership is likely to go down

and

2) Feelings about TT = Feelings about Jackson