God Bless Jim Kelly

I had a tear to my eye when first reading this story about Jim Kelly’s cancer coming back.  I will say prayers each day that he is able to get through this struggle.  I like many of you have lost people to cancer including my mom.

i know many of you the same and all we can do is support this family.  He is a beacon for the Bills but more importantly for the city of Buffalo.

God bless Jim!

• Like (+1) 1

Jim was my hero growing up in Queens, NY. I loved the Bills and took a lot of heat from friends that were Jets and Giants fans. I worked in TV for over 20 years. I met Jim on set on a show I did. The car we sent for him went to the wrong place. Jim took a cab to the studio instead and was so cool about it. After the shoot (All the Bills paraphernalia on set was mine.) Jim took the time to sing my jersey, photos, and ball without hesitation.

I love him and his spirit for being a Bill. I feel hurt for him and his family. I wish him all the best. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, PolishDave said:

Nice thoughts.

Why didn't you just post this in the Kelly thread that has been at the top of the list of threads for the past 24 hours?    It is actually hard to miss that thread.

People don’t want to join on the 50th page or read other people attacking Jim?

14 hours ago, PolishDave said:

Nice thoughts.

Why didn't you just post this in the Kelly thread that has been at the top of the list of threads for the past 24 hours?    It is actually hard to miss that thread.

While I agree with you the other post has turned into whose way to defeat cancer is best and the such. Get well JK.

• Like (+1) 1