Mason Rudolph/Lamar Jackson/Tyrod Taylor

Mikie2times

15 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Completely agree with your scepticism regarding Allen. I don't see Mason or Lamar lasting past pick 35-40 tops. Would it be so horrible to use both 21/22 on them. One of them have to pan out. I guess I view this like the lottery.  The more tickets you buy the better your chances of winning big!

It would be horrible to reach for project QB's and have none of them pan out.

Better off iMO trading back from 21 or 22 gain extra 2nd / 3rd rd picks and grab the project QB. IMO its either Make a bold move in FA and grab Cousins or make th ebold move and move up in this draft or hope one of the top 3 fall to 21.. If not any of those scenarios take the project QB in day 2 IMO

Go big or go home

Edited by ddaryl

38 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Sign and Trade Tyrod to whatever Team is dumb enough to want him for whatever they offer for him. Even a 7th round pick, but just do it. Please put us Bills fans out of our misery. 

He's already signed. That's the problem.

And we're not going to get anything for him when teams know we have to cut him, AND there are a number of 2nd tier QBs available in FA this year. Plus, the trade partner would have to take on his current contract instead of negotiating their own new deal as a FA.

He's toast, and basically worthless to us right now.

21 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Wave goodbye to Tyrod

21. Rudolph

22. Jackson 

QB3. Peterman

No bridge vet qb

May the best man win!

Use the 2nd, 3rd rounds and FA to

shore up Oline & Dline.

Doesn't matter how many threads you post this in, there is ZERO chance the Bills take two QB's with #21 and #22. 

• Like (+1) 1