Bills hire another Alabama staffer

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He clearly was a disaster. To take it a step further they have a quality WR coach on staff, coaching QBs. Slide Culley over to WR and get a QB coach. Let Castillo go and you are in business.

I doubt this but maybe they are letting the OC review what the staff did last year and he will change what doesn't fit what he is trying to do. I'm pretty sure this is wishful thinking??

2 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

I doubt this but maybe they are letting the OC review what the staff did last year and he will change what doesn't fit what he is trying to do. I'm pretty sure this is wishful thinking??

I like this post. and sounds quite prudent and reasonable. Maybe Castillo can accomplish what Daboll wishes, as compared to what he did for Dennison.

WRs Coach :huh: needs a major change up.

cool to see more Ala. guys with similar visions teaming up on the Bills.

14 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

there were so many badly run routes and guys not hitting their spots. 

I assume this is knowable by comparing what you're seeing receivers do, to the actual play design.  Are actual play designs released after a game so that fans can review game film and compare executed plays to how they were diagrammed?

42 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I assume this is knowable by comparing what you're seeing receivers do, to the actual play design.  Are actual play designs released after a game so that fans can review game film and compare executed plays to how they were diagrammed?

No but I have watched enough NFL football to know what the route concepts in a west coast offense look like. There were games (Carolina, Cincy, New England 1st game, Miami 1st game) where I am not sure what our guys were running.