Cool update on Darryl Talley

Cool update on Darryl Talley: now serving as an ambassador for "NFL Legends Community", trying to identify former NFL players who might be struggling and hook them up to find help.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/george-diaz-en-fuego/os-sp-darryl-talley-super-bowl-20180204-story.html

This makes me smile because it's exactly what I hoped for when Frank put together the "GoFundMe" for him (I contributed) after the Graham story broke - that Talley would get back on his feet and use that chance and that platform to try to "give back" to others.

• Like (+1) 2

On my way out of the Jags-Bills game I passed by DT, as he was going the other way.

ETA: He looked pretty ragged, but nobody's perfect! I didn't really focus on who he was with as I was mentally processing the facial recognition. Lol

Edited by John in Jax
  • Like (+1) 1

I happily disagree - saw DT at the event for Bills Alumni prior to the Opener this year and he was in good spirits and we shot the breeze for a while - Great guy.

Saw him again this season at the event that Andre Reed hosted prior to the Bills/Broncos game and got some signed memorabilia by DT,  AR and Bruce Smith. 

I have about 100 photos from these events - I was like a kid in a candy shop.

We are all getting/looking older but glad to say DT was great - personable and funny too.