3 Round Mock Draft: GM Signups

R. Rich

This is the thread where requests for teams should be posted. I will update the list as the teams are selected. Selections are honored on a first come, first serve basis.

[REMINDER: The 3 round TBD Mock Draft begins on Monday, March 14th, at 9:00am; rules on 3 round TBD Mock Draft]

Atlanta

Arizona-Losman-McGahee-Evans

Baltimore

Buffalo-Nick in RaChaCha

Carolina

Chicago

Cincinnati

Cleveland-RJsackedagain

Dallas-BillsFanInTexas

Denver

Detroit

Green Bay

Houston

Indianapolis

Jacksonville-Astrobot

Kansas City-MOVALLEYRANDY

Miami-CajunBillsBacker

Minnesota-d_wag

New England

NY Giants

NY Jets

New Orleans-R. Rich

Oakland

Philadelphia-stuckincincy

Pittsburgh

St Louis

San Diego-clumping platelets

San Fransisco-BillsGuyInMalta

Seattle-EZC-Boston

Tampa Bay-MOVALLEYRANDY

Tennessee

Washington

Bills please!

269365[/snapback]

I would participate except the Bills don't have a first-rounder and I hate the 31 other teams so much that I couldn't conceive of even representing them in a mock draft.

BRH isn't doing the mock?  Damn.  Well, that makes a difference.  Okay, I'm shutting it down.  Mock is cancelled!

269382[/snapback]

.........well, maybe we shouldn't be so hasty. We'll do our best to continue, sans BRH. The mock draft is still on.

I may have missed the information, but.................when do you plan on doing the mock? I assume the day of the Draft. However, if I am wrong can you advise?

I would like to join in, and put me down for the Tampa Bay Bucs (since I live down there and I have Bucs information force fed to me, daily :devil: )

Mike

I may have missed the information, but.................when do you plan on doing the mock?    I assume the day of the Draft.  However, if I am wrong can you advise?

I would like to join in, and put me down for the Tampa Bay Bucs (since I live down there and I have Bucs information force fed to me, daily  :devil: )

Mike

269905[/snapback]

Here's the info on the 3 round mock draft. It starts Monday at 9:00am.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.