TRADE TYROD/ GET BRADFORD/ DRAFT FUTURE

DKBills25

8 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Report: Sam Bradford's ligaments are intact, and he 'absolutely' plans to return

Sam Bradford may or may not be in the Minnesota Vikings' plans for 2018, but he has plans on playing a ninth season in the NFL.

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported Thursday that the 30-year-old quarterback "absolutely intends to play in 2018" despite missing all but two of the Vikings' games in 2017 with a knee injury that once appeared potentially "career-threatening."

"He did have that knee surgery back in November," Pelissero reported. "Dr. James Andrews went in there to clean up a bone spur, clean out some cartilage, just try to get the joint to calm down. Now Andrews has told Bradford the joint itself is sound, that the ligaments are intact, that there's not reason for there to be concern moving forward."

So says the doctor that makes a $100,000 per surgery....wouldn't want you to *have* to come back, riiiight? ^_^

As for any GM, I'm guessing any new contract is rife with incentives and health stipulations....I'm not sure I can board the Bradford train, even for a year.