Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 1.0

PIZ

18 hours ago, Chimp said:

Ok with Payne at 21 but if Ridley is available at 22, highly doubt it, they have to take him.

I agree with you, I think Ridley is too good to pass up at 22.  If we added a Paul Richardson level FA and were able to draft Ridley with one of our two picks, our receiver group could take a leap forward.

I agree with others who think Cousins goes to Denver.  After whiffing on Lynch and Osweiler, I think Elway will lean on the FA route.  I also think Arizona goes with a FA QB, with Larry Fitz and David Johnson they are going to want someone who can come in and take the keys right away.

once again, if Mayfield is falling that far down, we should be making a trade up. It didnt cost the chiefs that much to trade up from farther back to number 10. Also, i cant see us drafting a cb in the first round in back to back years

2 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I agree with you, I think Ridley is too good to pass up at 22.  If we added a Paul Richardson level FA and were able to draft Ridley with one of our two picks, our receiver group could take a leap forward.

I agree with others who think Cousins goes to Denver.  After whiffing on Lynch and Osweiler, I think Elway will lean on the FA route.  I also think Arizona goes with a FA QB, with Larry Fitz and David Johnson they are going to want someone who can come in and take the keys right away.

Id rather package the pks for a QB then take a Wr, If Darnold or Mayfield is there at #3 give the Colts a call offer Cordy Glenn and 21-22 . Colts will have to look at that deal considering Glenn deal only has 3 yrs 23 million left on it which very cap friendly and that fills a major hole for them plus they get 21 and 22 to fill some serious holes on that team.  They need to protect Luck moving forward and add pieces to that D and a get a RB in 2nd rd a bruiser lime Guice would complement Mack very nicely . We need to get this franchise QB badly get it done McBeane.