Bench Losman! Start Holcomb!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a couple games of losman back to pass...

pat pat

look to moulds

pat pat

look to moulds

pat pat

look to moulds

pat pat

look to moulds

pat pat

look to moulds

pat pat

sack | incomplete | interception | fumble

or if he falls on the football and injures his ribs for 8 weeks :(

a couple games of losman back to pass...

pat pat

look to moulds

pat pat

look to moulds

pat pat

look to moulds

pat pat

look to moulds

pat pat

look to moulds

pat pat

sack | incomplete | interception | fumble

or if he falls on the football and injures his ribs for 8 weeks :(

268449[/snapback]

You forgot that he would look away from Moulds, towards a fictional receiver to throw off the CB's, THEN back to Moulds...pat pat

At least I'll be honest and up front with you all:

I'll start chanting it before preseason is over if Holcomb is clearly outshining JP in camp.

It's all about winning. And if Holcomb is doing some special things at QB, there's no point in wasting the other 52 players' time and the fans' time and Ralph's time.

Five straight seasons without a playoff appearance. If Holcomb gives us a better chance at breaking that streak in 2005, then I'm all for Holcomb.

At least I'll be honest and up front with you all:

I'll start chanting it before preseason is over if Holcomb is clearly outshining JP in camp.

It's all about winning. And if Holcomb is doing some special things at QB, there's no point in wasting the other 52 players' time and the fans' time and Ralph's time.

Five straight seasons without a playoff appearance. If Holcomb gives us a better chance at breaking that streak in 2005, then I'm all for Holcomb.

268493[/snapback]

Now that there is some straight shootin', son.

What's your tolerance level? What would it take for you, personally, to yell this chant?

C'mon...fess up!

268438[/snapback]

Losman is a wild donkey and Holcomb is a lying follower dog. They will both be beaten with shoes and God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Bledsoe, praise Allah!

Losman is a wild donkey and Holcomb is a lying follower dog.  They will both be beaten with shoes and God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Bledsoe, praise Allah!

268509[/snapback]

Talk about a blast from the past.