Vea or Hurst?

CDogg20

Vea or Hurst?   

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which player would you rather the Bills draft?

• Vita Vea
    • Maurice Hurst

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

How would you compare him to Dareus coming out of Bama?

I honestly think they have very similar college tapes.  They are similar in their movement abilities with the slight edge to Dareus and they have that ability to throw a lineman off his mark like a doll.  The only big difference for me is that Dareus had more talent around him and that provided him with a few more opportunities.  

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:30 AM, Tatonka68 said:

Vea is not a "3-TECH" DT so does not fit the system. Sorry folks. Hurst, Wilkins and Nnadi are players that fit the defense. Wilkins is a junior from Clemson, and Bills have bad luck with Clemson players, Nnadi is a senior and fits the system.

Wilkins can do it all and 6'4", 310 lbs.   Vea is a monster run stuffer, Hurst is an Aaron Donald type.  If I could have Vea AND Hurst, that would be perfect.  Another guy to watch is D'Ron Payne.  This draft is loaded with D-tackles....would like to see the Bills get two of them .  And Rashaan Evans. 

17 hours ago, wppete said:

How about both at #21 and #22???? 

Yes, yes, and YES

21 hours ago, JustWinPlease said:

The problem is, we actually need 2-3 linebackers who CAN fly around and make plays...so, besides Milano, where are we getting those?

We rebuilt the entire secondary last offseason, I'd like to do the same this offseason with our group of linebackers.

I want a legitimate stud LB, a 1st or 2nd round beast to put in the front-7...too bad Roquan Smith wouldn't fall far enough, he's the only real stud that fits.

Rashaan Evans fits.  Watch his tape.  He's a beast.  Could play inside or out.   235 lbs.   and he might fall tot he 2nd round.  I like him better than Smith.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/11/2018 at 8:16 AM, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I don't think he will drop to us but Vita Vea would kill Tom Brady. He may not get a ton of sacks but he will kill the oppositions running game and destroy the place where Brady and Bree's like to step into to throw perfect strikes. Vita is a no brainer but I doubt he makes it to us.

Interesting, I watch their Bowl game with an eye on him, and he did not get close the McSorley (PSU QB) in that game.

That being said, I would be happy with either.