2018 NFL Key Offseason Dates - Owners Meetings 3/25 - 3/28 in Orlando Conclude with Goodell's Presser

31 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Owners will be voting on Competition Committee recommended rule changes and we could see some draft trades completed.

And the regular season schedule will be completed, but we won't get to see it until a week or two before the draft.

They'll probably tell us who is playing in the kickoff game(probably Eagles vs. Vikings), and the first Sunday Night game and the week 1 Monday Night doubleheader, but that's about it.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Let's hope the deal to get up to number two happens between tomorrow and Wednesday. 

Honest question with literally zero agenda behind it(I feel like with the current state of the board I need to say that) do deals come out of the owner meeting? Is this like the ‘winter meetings’ of baseball? 

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Honest question with literally zero agenda behind it(I feel like with the current state of the board I need to say that) do deals come out of the owner meeting? Is this like the ‘winter meetings’ of baseball? 

You have all of the principal decision makers there in Orlando including owners and GMs.  Deals will be discussed and the groundwork is often laid for trades at these meetings.  Hope they can get something done here. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You have all of the principal decision makers there in Orlando including owners and GMs.  Deals will be discussed and the groundwork is often laid for trades at these meetings.  Hope they can get something done here. 

Absolutely,

these few days are what will likely decide the Bills direction. There will be strategy to move up prior and on draft day.

Its looking like we may have to wait until the draft. It could be an exciting day/night.

NFL, Nike announce extension for on-field rights
The National Football League and Nike today announced a long-term extension to their on-field rights partnership. Central to the extension, Nike will continue to provide all 32 NFL Clubs with uniforms and sideline apparel bearing the Nike brand for use during all games.

Additionally, Nike will continue to provide footwear and gloves worn on the field during games by NFL players who are under contract with Nike.

The announcement was made at the NFL Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 2018 NFL Key Offseason Dates - Owners Meetings 3/25 - 3/28 in Orlando Conclude with Goodell's Presser
4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

"I think those [updates] are better coming from the Pegulas whenever they want to share that with the community," the NFL commissioner said. "I think they’re in the very early stages."

Yes the commissioner and several teams tried to tell them what to do previous years and the Pegulas basically told them to mind their own business.