"..WHAT'S SO FUNNY BIG CAT?.."

djh

YES!

:devil:

That would be too funny if that's what he was referencing. (He is, after all, only 2 years seperated from being a college kid)

269894[/snapback]

I love that movie, but don't remember that part. Why did he call Will Ferrel BIG CAT?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that movie, but don't remember that part.  Why did he call Will Ferrel BIG CAT?

269978[/snapback]

It's right after Jeremy Piven beats the hell out of Ferrell in front of the college class. The dialogue went something like this.

Ferrell: "I see Blue and he's glorious."

Wilson: "C'mon Big Cat, you're not done yet."

Ferrell: "I feel so cold."

Wilson: "That's cause you're lying on the floor."

...something like that.

Plus, he did dress as the school mascot, which was a big cat [shrug]

Ok, Now I GOTTA get a Losman jersey...  I love that he called him big cat... :devil:

Any chance you have a LINK?

268112[/snapback]

Please tell me you didn't own a Johnson or Bledsoe jersey? If you did, you can't buy a losman jersey! Just say NO!

Please tell me you didn't own a Johnson or Bledsoe jersey?  If you did, you can't buy a losman jersey!  Just say NO!

270017[/snapback]

Agree.........unless, the Bled-so-much jersey is burned.

its not worth anything -

who "told" you what Losman thinks? How do they know? Or, is the above statement based upon your perception of "blackness?" If so you may need some introspection.

268251[/snapback]

JP is black??

sometimes, and I don't mean all the time that's for sure....

A person turns one of life's negatives into a positive.

For example, LYNN Swann became a tough, football player after being teased as a child about his first name.

ROSIE Greer (ditto)

JP - has an effiminate quality - certainly not something that would be helpful to him with a bunch of atheletes where attitude (appearance!) often plays a role in performance.

JP may be one of those who always has to prove himself to new people who make the wrong assumption based on his looks/voice/ and demeanor.

We may have the real deal folks in this "kid" (MAN)

To say the least, this episode gave me a sliver more hope. On the field will be (and should be) the true measure. My prediction at this point, is that JP CAN be measuredRIGHT NOW by what he has done on the field (yes, college) so far and not by what he looks like on ESPN . I think the ESPN naysayers will be singing a new tune ....and soon. ELI - eat JP's dust.

Go Bills!!

-RichNJoisy

CNJBBB - Home of "Bills Central" The place to be for wings outside of WNY (drop by and see us when you are in the neighborhood!)

268198[/snapback]

Just FYI, Rosey Greer's full name was Roosevelt. It wasn't an unusual name for black kids born in the 40's. Similarly there was a handful of black kids named "Kennedy" in the early 60's.

As for JP, since his name is really Jonathan Paul, I agree Jonathan is not a tough-guy name. But I've been wondering at what age he went all all the way to JP, skipping over Jon or something fake (like Bubba or T-Bone).