(OT) al Qaeda wanted to kidnap

ch19079

:lol: As much as I can't stand Russell Crowe, I loved that movie.

Heres a bit of trivia for you. In the scene where the Germanic tribes are taunting the Roman Legions, the war cries you hear are lifted directly from another of my favorite movies- Zulu ( roughly the 1960's) The Zulus use the same chant, and I mean the EXACT same chant when they are about to attack Rorke's Drift.

Heres a bit of trivia for you. In the scene where the Germanic tribes are taunting the Roman Legions, the war cries you hear are lifted directly from another of my favorite movies- Zulu ( roughly the 1960's) The Zulus use the same chant, and I mean the EXACT same chant when they are about to attack Rorke's Drift.

267623[/snapback]

Cool. I'll have to check that movie out. Have you seen the previews of the new HBO show coming out called Rome? It looks pretty awesome.

267623[/snapback]

Are you sure, I could have sworn I heard them calling the Romans HUNDE...or the German word for dogs.

State your name...

Gladiator:: Father to a murdered son, Husband to a murdered wife, Hostage to al queda, and I will have my revenge. ;)

267598[/snapback]

:lol:;):lol::lol:

"Marcus Areilus once had a dream that was rome...."