Floyd Womack To Visit Today

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good find........womack at guard? i thought he is a tackle.........and a right tackle at that.......

i hope this is just a backup plan in case the shelton deal doesn't work out.......the thought of moving big mikey to LT and downgrading him with womack doesn't impress me.........

These remaining UFA Guards won't come cheap. Green Bay has lost both starting Guards and will overpay for replacements.

267514[/snapback]

got to have cap room to overpay........they have very little and still haven't addressed their defense..........

Was this guy a starter for Seattle? Would he start here or would this be a depth move? I don't know anything about this guy but if he was a starter then he obviously was part of Shaun Alexanders 1600 yd season and that would be great for Willis to be running behind.

Was this guy a starter for Seattle? Would he start here or would this be a depth move? I don't know anything about this guy but if he was a starter then he obviously was part of Shaun Alexanders 1600 yd season and that would be great for Willis to be running behind.

267521[/snapback]

he started down the stretch at RT in '04, but only due to an injury to chris terry........

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235182

Is it just me or is the WALL not working correctly.  All of the controls don't seem to be there and the little symbols showing new posts are not there.  Is it just me?

267522[/snapback]

No its me too! Thank god I know where to click to add reply & stuff--but the last unread button is a pain

267521[/snapback]

I checked the depth chart on the Seahawks official website. Pork Chop was the starting RT the last time it was updated, which was probably near the end of last year.

Depth chart...

http://www.seahawks.com/depthchart.aspx?secID=39

More Pork Chop info....

http://www.seahawks.com/PlayersBio.aspx?SecID=37&PlayerID=65

TheRedZone.org, which keeps track of all FAs visits over the years and is one of the few football websites I actually trust, has Porkchop coming into town today for the Bills.

Womack To Visit

It'll be curious to see if the Bills put anything up on their website about this.

267503[/snapback]

FInally a visist from a very good T. He would be a great RT which would allow Mike to move to LT. Im not sure how mobile he is as far as filling the LT spot.

At, LT hes a reach, at RT he is a top of the second tier guy.

Mike at LT, Floyd at RT would be great!

I have no problem with DeMulling, he would be a very big upgrade, But Id rather grab a LG in the draft. There should be some very good guys at our 2nd round spot.

From his bio....

Nicknamed “Pork Chop” by his mother who thought Floyd resembled Pork Chop Cash, a local pro wrestler, when Floyd was a baby.

Bless me father for I have sinned, what I am about to post as a reply to this will reflect disparingly on Floyd's mom.....

I wonder if Floyd's mom hung out alot at the arena waiting for Mr. Cash's Pork chop :-)

FInally a visist from a very good T. He would be a great RT which would allow Mike to move to LT. Im not sure how mobile he is as far as filling the LT spot.

At, LT hes a reach, at RT he is a top of the second tier guy.

Mike at LT, Floyd at RT would be great!

I have no problem with DeMulling, he would be a very big upgrade, But Id rather grab a LG in the draft. There should be some very good guys at our 2nd round spot.

267554[/snapback]

if we wait till the draft to address LG we could very well end up being stuck with tucker for another year..........we all know TD doesn't draft for need.......

sign demulling or vincent -- instant upgrade to our starting OL and our depth........

Go to guards, and read Dan Neil, "Dogged by accusations of questionable tactics", Yeah, I want THIS guy. We need more of these types. Seriously.

267543[/snapback]

Chop Blockers ? I don't think McNally teaches that. :lol: