Pinch Myself I'm dreaming

Buffalo716

I told myself I was gonna let this sink in before I posted my thoughts. Yesterday was surreal, it didn't feel real

i kept telling myself it was a dream, and that id wake in the morning and the Bills season would be over

well I woke this morning and pinched myself and it hurt like hell!

its January 1st boys and this isn't no dream ! It's reality and the Bills are in the playoffs!

Here's to a great 2018!

• Like (+1) 3

Best nights sleep I've had in a long time.  No monkey on my back.  Tears in my eyes when Cinn. won.  I'm 72 and haven't missed a game on the Ticket or live since living in Buffalo as a kid.  What a great night.  Where do I send the donation to Cinn. for the wings??  

• Like (+1) 5

I feel the same way.  Already called on of my close friends in Jax as I live in Tampa and told him it's on.  He and I were joking and teased Bortles would throw 3-4 picks Sunday.

if anyone was listening, I played the Shout Song on NFLR today at 1:00 pm and talked to the boys about the upcoming game.  It was great listening this morning on my WGR App the reaction from the fans.

lets kick the crap out of the Jags and go to Foxborough.  I don't feel we will get farther than that step, but for now I'm elated and can watch us build a strong franchise.

3 minutes ago, Direhard Fan said:

Best nights sleep I've had in a long time.  No monkey on my back.  Tears in my eyes when Cinn. won.  I'm 72 and haven't missed a game on the Ticket or live since living in Buffalo as a kid.  What a great night.  Where do I send the donation to Cinn. for the wings??  

Seriously. You hit the nail on the head there. Best sleep I've had in a LONG time. The tears didn't hit me until this morning though. Watching the locker room videos especially, the one of Kyle Williams hugging his boys and crying. 

Thank you Coach McDermott!