Tyrod Taylor & Julian Edelman

On 12/23/2017 at 12:20 PM, twoandfourteen said:

Yes, 8-year veteran QB Tyrod Taylor is marginally better than 5th round rookie QB starting in his first ever game.

We're all in agreement on that. 

But is that really the standard for performance you want to go by? 

Dude, pay attention.  QBs don't grow on trees.  Yes, draft one or two or three...  But to say the guy can't play, and then ruin our chances of the playoffs with putting in someone who TRULY has zero talent....

Bring in a guy to TAKE the job.  Don't scrap on our own guy while there is nothing better.

If you listen to a lot of the idiots like your self you would think you're going to just get better with anyone in.  And I cited that that's not the case.  So just stop...we all understand your point.  You don't understand the opposing view.  

Peterman is not an NFL talent.  So stop.  I bet you were a Hamden fan too.

Edited by JaxBills

On 12/23/2017 at 11:49 PM, Fadingpain said:

I'll be so glad when Tyrod's ass is shipped out of town next year.

He can show us how amazing he is on another team.

And a few of his fans in this thread can follow him.

Its this ignorant hateful type of statement that makes it impossible to have intelligent disputes on this board.  You have obviously taken your perceived deficiencies of his and taken it personal.  

When someone TAKES his job I will support it, but why hate the best QB on our roster?   There are teams with much worse... and he's QB'd us to eight victories and still not out of the play offs just yet.  As a matter of fact the team most likely to put us out, is the team we started Nathaniel Peterman for.

Edited by JaxBills