14 games and Zay still doppping passes

Dadonkadonk

6 minutes ago, Big C said:

All good. It is just clear that they want players with plenty of college experience and maturity. And frankly it isn't looking that bad so far. White, Dawkins and Milano are all contributing and we shouldn't give up on Zay too soon. 

I agree, White, Dawkins and Milano all look like solid picks. I'm fine with the philosophy in later rounds, however, when it's the first two rounds, I'd like to see where the trend goes.

On 2017-12-17 at 7:07 PM, BillsEnthusiast said:

My buddy and i had a clear view of the one you're talking about. Defender did a phenominal job. Had his hand on Zay's arm the whole way, just enough not to warrant a flag, then jarred it away.

Fair enough but I still would have liked jones to make that play. Too many times this year he has had 50 50 balls but can't come down with it

18 hours ago, Big C said:

Juju has come on but the staff does not like young players and he is young even for a rookie. Oh well.

Corey Davis, Mike Williams and John Ross were all taken in the top 10 and have produced less, even with injuries considered. Zay will work through the issues he's had I think. 

Surprised Mike Williams hasn't fared better. He seems like River's Vincent Jackson type of WR.