Week 14: Colts' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

25 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding.  There's a serious loss of translation when typing on a message board and I thought the comment from you was meant to be sarcastic and condescending.  It wasn't, so my bad.  I'm the guilty party here.

We're good.      Just because I argue with you, that doesn't mean I don't like you.  

Many of my posts do include sarcasm.   Condensation Condescension is only for the people I have on ignore. 

edit - damn auto correct 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

People do enjoy the stats you provide transplant, it's just that sometimes it is a bit much as many and more are tired of Tyrod.  Great numbers doesn't make him a great QB.  

I said I wanted to see 300 from TT and it became a Milestone and a mockery depending on which side you stood.  

56 yards passing and a W no one cares as much.

56 yards passing and a L  it is a whole different ball game.

:beer:

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

People do enjoy the stats you provide transplant, it's just that sometimes it is a bit much as many and more are tired of Tyrod.  Great numbers doesn't make him a great QB.  

I said I wanted to see 300 from TT and it became a Milestone and a mockery depending on which side you stood.  

56 yards passing and a W no one cares as much.

56 yards passing and a L  it is a whole different ball game.

:beer:

I've moved on.  I still think Taylor gives us the best chance to win and still want to make the playoffs, but also realize it's a bit far-fetched.

I'm still rooting for it, though.  And if we start Peterman this weekend, God I hope he pulls a 180 from the Chargers game.  I'd love to see him and Reilly start connecting like they did in preseason.

I am not and have never been a fan of individual players.  That's a Millennial thing that I have very little respect for.  I'm loyal only to the Buffalo Bills.  If they ever left Buffalo, I probably wouldn't care about the NFL much at all.

In the end, though, I'm a bit numb going into the last quarter of the season.  I just want a goddamn QB already and want to know who this regime targets.  I know nothing about these college QBs but hope 1 or 2 are worth trading up into the top 5 for because that's what I'm pretty sure we're doing.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

12-6 - Frank Gore - Progress of Marlon Mack (Audio) (4:08)

Frank Gore talked with the media about the progression of Marlon Mack this season!

12-6 - T.Y. Hilton - Playing in the Snow (Audio) (1:15)

Bob Lamey sat down with T.Y. Hilton to talk about his experience playing in the snow!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

12-6 - Adam Vinatieri - Going Back to Buffalo (Audio) (2:07)

Adam Vinatieri chatted with the media about going back to play a game in Buffalo with a chance of snow!

The Snap: John Simon Moved To IR Opens Up Opportunity for Rookie Tarell Basham (1:55)

Colts reporter Caroline Cann recaps the biggest headlines from Wednesday including who will fill in for OLB John Simon and what ever happened to Erik Swoope?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Rodak just said that tickets for this game are being resold at $4 each on secondary market.  I can't believe it is that low.

Not going to be any traffic problems getting out of this game.   Two bad teams and cold weather sandwiched in the middle of 3 straight home games.  Doubt 45K show up.  Half empty by halftime.

58 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

nope — looks like you can get a pair in Section 143 (scoreboard end zone), 32 rows up for $12+fees.

Great for the locals or those with a modest drive.   

Like a bad joke.  

Someone broke into my car and left 2 additional Bills tickets on my dashboard.  

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Great for the locals or those with a modest drive.   

Like a bad joke.  

Someone broke into my car and left 2 additional Bills tickets on my dashboard.  

Yikes.  That’s harassment at the very least.

NATHAN PETERMAN: "READY TO PLAY" (5:33)

Quarterback Nathan Peterman addressed the media inside the locker room after practice topics include; taking first team snaps at practice, improved confidence, and opportunities in the passing game.

MICAH HYDE: "EVERY GAME IS IMPORTANT" (3:44)

Safety Micah Hyde addressed the media inside the locker room topics include; playing in snow, the mindset of the team, and young players making contributions.

KELVIN BENJAMIN: "I JUST WANNA PLAY BALL" (2:27)

Bills Wide Receiver Kelvin Benjamin address the media following Wednesday's practice topics include; possibility of playing on Sunday vs the Colts, play-makers in the locker room, and playing a game in the snow for the first time.

WATCH: TAYLOR A NO GO, BENJAMIN & WHITE LIMITED (1:24)

With QB Tyrod Taylor out, QB Nate Peterman took the majority of the first team snaps on Wednesday. WR Kelvin Benjamin and CB Tre'Davious White practiced but in a limited capacity.