Why is Josh Allen loved by Scouts?

Dkollidas

He's exactly the type of toolsy QB prospect to invest in if you can't move up and have to "settle" for outside the top 10.   He's certainly not a finished product and most fans shy away from those types but don't fool yourself into thinking he's not gone before ~20 in a QB starved league.

On 12/1/2017 at 10:58 AM, mannc said:

He absolutely seems like a guy the Bills might take a shot at with one of their first round picks.  Perfect candidate to sit behind Tyrod for year, or maybe compete with him in camp.  I would love it.

You're fooling yourself if think Tyrod going to be back in 2018. Now if we want to sign a guy like Keenum to a Tyrod make it break it type deal (connection to Dennison in Houston) to a two year deal and use one of our top picks on Allen and see if he develops behind Keenum. Yet to me I'd rather trade up and take Rosen. 

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

You're fooling yourself if think Tyrod going to be back in 2018. Now if we want to sign a guy like Keenum to a Tyrod make it break it type deal (connection to Dennison in Houston) to a two year deal and use one of our top picks on Allen and see if he develops behind Keenum. Yet to me I'd rather trade up and take Rosen. 

At the time I posted that, it seemed more likely than it does today that Tyrod would be back. 

Hopefully, a connection to Dennison won't matter next year, because he'll be gone. 

I have not seen him at all, so I really don't have an opinion.  Second hand information tells me he has plenty of raw talent, but would have to be regarded as a developmental prospect even though he's played in a pro style offense.  I might draft him, but not high in round one, and not with the expectation he's going to start for me next year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.