Rick Demulling Audio

sven233

Was Demulling a starter?

265937[/snapback]

thats funny.. yes he was the starter, but he got hurt last season (2 seperate times) so he only played in 11 games last season.

most think of him as a VERY GOOD OG.

he can also play OT, but he is a OG.

thats funny.. yes he was the starter, but he got hurt last season (2 seperate times) so he only played in 11 games last season.

most think of him as a VERY GOOD OG.

he can also play OT, but he is a OG.

265947[/snapback]

Except he said himself he doesn't play tackle. And has played two games at center. If he came here he would be the starting LG.

We need to throw his keys on the roof like the cheesy used car salesmen used to do.  Don't let him leave until he signs.

265735[/snapback]

Absolutely. And then we should see if he'll sign with us if we give a couple of picks to the Cardinals. I mean...we're willing to give everything away just to get rid of Henry the pedophile. Since that's not happening, let's give stuff away so we can get Demulling.

Seriously, he interviews well, but I'm not sure about the whole "it doesn't matter who's behind me...the job is still the same." Dollars to donuts it matters...particularly if you're blocking for a Bledsoe or Manning versus a scatterfoot like Losman.