Give Peterman the start vs. the Chargers - and -

Punt75

19 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Peterman looked more decisive in his limited time than Tyrod looked all afternoon. He looks far more willing to try and push the ball downfield.

Not willing but determined to. That is two steps ahead of TT.

17 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Tyrod is done. I think the team has quit on him. He's never shown any level of leadership or trying to pump up his players. He's like a zombie. Never see anger, emotion or any indication of trying to inspire his teammates. He's just a very fast and athletic backup qb scared to death to take chances.

I almost posted about the team quoting on him yesterday. I think it is a definite possibility. These guys know what a QB should do and at a certain point human nature kicks in and you say “WTF , why even try when the ball isnt gonna come out.”

These last two games have been as bad as we’ve seen from Jerkron or Greggo. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, dulles said:

Punt75, you'll get used to the expected standards...don't post a new one until you've searched the Wall.  It is HIGHLY unlikely that you will start many threads, but if you find your topic, you'll also find plenty of good conversation.  

I'm new - I'll try!  I didn't realize how long some members have been part of this board!

42 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

I'm new - I'll try!  I didn't realize how long some members have been part of this board!

I think some people have been part of this board longer than they have been part of their families. :)  
I've been reading this for over 10 years, member and posting for 4...I have no idea how people get such high post counts!