Please list every team you would swap

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd take ne's defense over ours Maybe it's coaching or maybe it's because ne's defense would never allow 9 minute drives to 3rd and 4th stringers. They man handle teams when it counts.  If any teams fans should know that it's us and the colts, and for what it's worth GREAT Quaterbacks don't win superbowls. GREAT TEAMS DO.

264513[/snapback]

Yeah, but every great Team has a great QB. There are exceptions, but there are always exceptions in everything.

Back to the topic, which was which team would you exchange rosters with. I have a question, which team would you exchange rosters with, except for the QB?

Would you take NE's roster without Tom Brady? Indy without Manning? How about some teams closer to us, Panther's without Delhomme? Jets without Pennington? Chargers without the emergance of Brees? Falcons without Vick? Vikings without Cullpepper? Packers without Favre?

There are a few teams you might, like The Broncos, Steelers, Chiefs, Jaguars and so on, but I wouldnt take their Roster without their QB's. Maybe you would because QB is just another position on the field, according to you.

There isnt one Team in the NFL that I would exchange the Bills roster with without exchanging the QB as well. Not ONE.

so let me get this straight. A team that has won a grand total of 15 games in the last 2 years has the 3rd or 4th best franchise in the NFL? Is that the point that is being made? Because there is practically no logical evidence to support this.

so let me get this straight. A team that has won a grand total of 15 games in the last 2 years has the 3rd or 4th best franchise in the NFL? Is that the point that is being made? Because there is practically no logical evidence to support this.

264518[/snapback]

more than that -- they have an average 7-9 record this millennium. at any rate, here are teams that i think have superior rosters to the bills. forget the cap; that's irrelevant to the season at hand (and that's really how people should think about the nfl):

NE

jets

steelers

ravens

indy

SD

raiders (call me crazy, but i see them winning at least 11 games next year)

denver

philly

atlanta

GB (assuming favre stays)

minnesota

seattle (despite the fact that the bills crushed them this year)

more than that -- they have an average 7-9 record this millennium. at any rate, here are teams that i think have superior rosters to the bills. forget the cap; that's irrelevant to the season at hand (and that's really how people should think about the nfl):

NE

jets

steelers

ravens

indy

SD

denver

philly

atlanta

minnesota

264530[/snapback]

I have to say that i think that ATL is a one trick pony with terrible depth. Also, Seattle are you kidding me? Their receivers can't catch the balls that Hasselbeck throws to them. Ravens, I feel are overrated, and still have no passing game. The rest are pretty solid, so i feel no need for debate

NE

jets

steelers

ravens

indy

SD

denver

philly

atlanta

minnesota

264530[/snapback]

I really do respect your opinion,db, but seriously, if you were the owner of a team, you would chose the chargers, and denver, and the raiders, and the vikings over the Bills in the short and near and long term?

Again, I am not saying who may win more games in 2005. I am saying who would you really want now and short term and long term. I really can't believe someone would want the vikings roster and salary cap and coaches over the bills right now.

NE

jets

steelers

ravens

indy

SD

denver

philly

atlanta

minnesota

264530[/snapback]

I really do respect your opinion,db, but seriously, if you were the owner of a team, you would chose the chargers, and denver, and the raiders, and the vikings over the Bills in the short and near and long term?

Again, I am not saying who may win more games in 2005. I am saying who would you really want now and short term and long term. I really can't believe someone would want the vikings roster and salary cap and coaches over the bills right now.

264601[/snapback]

dog, i respect your opinion greatly as well, but i've given up on long-term planning (meaning more than 2 years) in the nfl. i've come to think about the league as a fairly short term thing, filled with lots of moving parts and where teams can completely rebuild units and get past any cap consequences within 2 years. for instance, come opening day 2007, i'd be really surprised if vincent, milloy, clements, sam adams, fletcher, ron edwards (the starter right now, as i understand it) and posey were still playing for the bills. that's over half the defense. as for the offense, i don't think anyone here would wager that anyone on the bills offensivel line will be here come september 2007 (the one really steady guy, villarrial, is going to be an old-timer by then). anyway, the bills aren't by any means a terrible team, but i see them as a middle-of-the-pack good team that needs to get the qb and o-line positions solved once and for all. it's been too long, and has really hamstrung the team. if losman is the answer, that'll go a long way toward changing my opinion. however, he has to show me something first.