The Games Against NE Will Decide Our Playoff Hopes

H2o

SD aka LAC. I'd wager there are as many Bills fans in the stadium as Chargers Fans. I'd be more worried about Drew Brees.

NYETS - TNF and away. I an not overly concerned with them

Miami - The Defense should handle Moore or Smoking Jay.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I dont want to sound negative but I still can't see the Bills making the playoffs.

SD,, OAK,NYJ, MIA TWICE, NE TWICE, KC.

That is a brutal schedule ahead.

I love the direction they are going in but I just don't think they are ready quite yet.

The schedule is not as tough as you're making it out to be as all of those teams have weaknesses. BTW, who is SD?

I disagree with this, mostly because we don't even know if we will still be in the playoff picture by the time we play the Pats.

But if we are I think the games against the Dolphins loom larger especially since we play them in Miami in the final game of the season. And as of right now I see the Dolphins finishing 11-5 or 12-4 so we might catch a break playing them the 2nd time if they are resting most of their starters with a playoff spot already clinched.

But again, let's see what happens before then because there are so many tough matchups upcoming starting with the Raiders this week. And considering we also play the Chargers, Chiefs and Saints before we touch the Dolphins and Pats that's why i'd tap the breaks just a bit.

Lol you know the Bills have many weaknesses as well right? Including their whole offensive unit lol.

Los Angeles, sorry

Of course. It's a wonder that the Bills have won any games this season and they should cower in defeat before the upcoming powerhouse opponents. chickenlittle-p.gifsurrender.gif

Of course. It's a wonder that the Bills have won any games this season and they should cower in defeat before the upcoming powerhouse opponents. chickenlittle-p.gifsurrender.gif

When did I ever say they should cower in defeat?

My original statement was the Bills have a tough schedule ahead and you said alot of those teams have weaknesses. I then said so do the Bills.

Not sure how that translates to they should cower in defeat.

If you think they have a favourable schedule, fair enough, but I personally think there are alot of tough games ahead

When did I ever say they should cower in defeat?

My original statement was the Bills have a tough schedule ahead and you said alot of those teams have weaknesses. I then said so do the Bills.

Not sure how that translates to they should cower in defeat.

If you think they have a favourable schedule, fair enough, but I personally think there are alot of tough games ahead

It doesn't, but these Bills are a tough opponent for whatever team they'll face which means they have a chance to win every game on the schedule against flawed teams.