Next year...

Domdab99

Dont forget DT.

There are so many needs but no team has pro-bowlers at every position. What we need is for the draft to bring good value regardless of the needs. Six picks in the the first 3 rounds.... If they nail six very good players I dont care about the position they play. Use free agency or trades to collect the missing pieces.

Once Jones gets his feet under him this years draft class will look like a great building block!

OP i'm sorry but if this franchise ignores the QB position again after having the most picks of any draft in the drought era they will set the team back another 5 years

Beane needs to draft the franchise guy next year.

May be hard to draft a franchise QB considering our 2 first round picks could be late, and the crapy team so far need a QB worse than us. Giving away the farm to get a QB who is only OK will set the Bills the 5 years for sure.

6 current starters are unrestricted free agents and 5 others are contributors.

I'm onto Oakland. (with 10 more games to follow)

Agreed.

I don't get the rush to look forward to the off-season and next season when we've: only played 6 games, played reasonably well and have a winning record.

The season should be the best part of the football year, not the off-season.

Right now I'm loving it and I'll worry about the off season when we get there. My opinion of the team and its players is likely to be different at that point than it is now for better or worse.

Go Bills!

Great idea, can you give us the name of the guy who's guaranteed to be great?

Maybe an Andy Dalton, Joe Flacco, or a Ryan Tannerhill clone??

OP i'm sorry but if this franchise ignores the QB position again after having the most picks of any draft in the drought era they will set the team back another 5 years

Beane needs to draft the franchise guy next year.