Bills hurting their playoff chances with NFC wins again....

Big Turk

I love when people make threads that serve absolutely no purpose.

It's funny to some of us who have been living the silliness. So here we are. We can all hop into any thread we want and skip the rest, but PLEASE don't start another Tyrod thread! I beg you!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love when people make threads that serve absolutely no purpose.

That's 80% of the threads on this forum from people with little to no technical knowledge of football that come up with nosensical ideas of how things should be with no basis in reality. I have to read 50 threads a week like that, you can read 1 silly thread from me for once.

I've also given some extremely technical breakdowns of things on this forum that those people would do well to read up on.

Edited by matter2003

Back in the late 90's the Bills would usually defeat 90% of NFC teams, except in the Big Game.

That's 80% of the threads on this forum from people with little to no technical knowledge of football that come up with nosensical ideas of how things should be with no basis in reality. I have to read 50 threads a week like that, you can read 1 silly thread from me for once.

I've also given some extremely technical breakdowns of things on this forum that those people would do well to read up on.

BFF

Buffalo Fan Fiction