Some perspective on Taylor's season so far with a look ahead

268 yards in the air. 314 combined NET yards. Zero turnovers. Critically extending drives as he was 9/15 (60%) with a TD on 3rd down. Came back late in the 4th quarter down by 7 to win the game. Threw the ball 33 times.

It's almost like I was right or something :flirt:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

268 yards in the air. 314 combined NET yards. Zero turnovers. Critically extending drives as he was 9/15 (60%) with a TD on 3rd down.

Yep, kudos to you. If TT keeps playing like that, we'll make the playoffs.

Onto Oakland. Alex Smith did work on their secondary, let's hope our weapons and QB come to play.

Loved seeing Tyrod run more today, especially those clutch third down conversions. I wonder if his conversation with Mike Vick factored into his mentality. He seemed more aggressive today in his style, and I like it.

His overthrows only make me more annoyed about trading Sammy... we could've still acquired Matthews and Gaines without dealing him, I think. If we had a receiver who could accelerate and catch up to those deep bombs like Sammy could, people would be talking about Tyrod as elite.

Imagine if we'd given Tyrod the weapons like Jameis has.

Like everyone, I've been up and down on Tyrod... but the dude is showing grit, he continues to not turn the ball over, and he's getting it done with guys like Logan Thomas, Andre Holmes, and Deonte Thompson.

He deserves praise.

268 yards in the air. 314 combined NET yards. Zero turnovers. Critically extending drives as he was 9/15 (60%) with a TD on 3rd down. Came back late in the 4th quarter down by 7 to win the game. Threw the ball 33 times.

Even a broken watch is right twice a day

Its a joke dont get upset.

Who isn't happy?

Just because you say something over and over and over again doesn't make it reality.

. Typical sourpuss reply. You have to learn to ignore these posts

For those not worried today they better be next week.

Increase the record Ginger Hammer 🔨

Make it 4 straight home wins.

Even a broken watch is right twice a day

Its a joke dont get upset.

. Typical sourpuss reply. You have to learn to ignore these posts

For those not worried today they better be next week.

Increase the record Ginger Hammer

Make it 4 straight home wins.

A reply meant for you and a few others, who are absent yet again after a nice win.

Do you see XRush, Crusher, Foxx, a couple others?

Imagine being the kind of person who has their favorite football team win a big game and show a ton of positives, and the first thing you need to do is seek out anonymous individuals on the internet.

Also:

xRushx

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/197417-gameday-thread-bills-vs-bucs-2nd-half/?p=4615709

Crusher is banned.

Foxx hasn't posted since before the game started.

Honestly dude, you need to take a few steps back and be less crazy.

Edited by jmc12290