No one should be surprised. This is 2014 all over again.

New to twobillsdrive but have followed for a long time as the information is always current, so thank you for that. But these radical thoughts after a game are ridiculously funny.

Glad none of us are professional athletes with a twitter account

Great take. :rolleyes:

2014 we were on the precipice of something great and then they hired Rex Ryan.

So going into next season with a good front office and a whole bunch of draft picks is a very good thing.

You...I like you.

Keep the Process around and we could be in business.

I believe a lot of people want Peterman to be our 2014 Orton. Wishful thinking

We'll never know unless these clowns man up and give this kid a shot.

Would be the perfect time for a chance heading into a bye week with two home games coming up against offenses that are much more capable than the Bengals.

This team has been infamous for dropping games like this. That's what makes it so dissappointing just when you think the team may have turned the corner they pull the same ol' same ol'.

That's why you can't get too high on anything they do. They've been in this situation many times before early in the season to only to lose disappointing game after disappointing game.

Until they make the playoffs you can't really invest your emotions into a positive season or you'll be crushed. That's the bar.

2014 we were on the precipice of something great and then they hired Rex Ryan.

So going into next season with a good front office and a whole bunch of draft picks is a very good thing.

You missed the whole "the quarterback retired and head coach quit" part of the equation.

You missed the whole "the quarterback retired and head coach quit" part of the equation.

The team went 8-8 in Rex's first season. Had they hired a better coach than Rex Ryan, the defense doesn't get wrecked and they presumably do better than that.

That's the past though. I am optimistic about what this FO can accomplish, even if it's not this season. My thought is that they inherited a mess and it may take a few years to repair.

We'll never know unless these clowns man up and give this kid a shot.

Would be the perfect time for a chance heading into a bye week with two home games coming up against offenses that are much more capable than the Bengals.

If a switch were to happen, the bye would be the perfect time. But I just dont think tyrod has looked bad enough to lose the job. You bench tyrod and youre going to lose this team.