Bills vs. Bengals Postgame

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the entire game 22/42

His 2nd half stats were 11/21 84 Yards (4 YPA), 1 TD, 2 INT

so other than the 10 points at the half ....

curious now that I think on it.... When have the majority of the Bills D INTs happened? later in games when the pressure is on?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

For the entire game 22/42

so other than the 10 points at the half ....

curious now that I think on it.... When have the majority of the Bills D INTs happened? later in games when the pressure is on?

Don't know. I'd have to look. We've only had 14 in his 34 games since '15 (plus 2 fumbles). Matt Ryan has had 29 in his 36 games (plus 9 fumbles), so he's more prone to turnovers to begin with. This year, at least we've had 2. One in the first quarter and one in the 4th. So maybe it's like 50/50?

Don't know. I'd have to look. We've only had 14 in his 34 games since '15 (plus 2 fumbles). Matt Ryan has had 29 in his 36 games (plus 9 fumbles), so he's more prone to turnovers to begin with. This year, at least we've had 2. One in the first quarter and one in the 4th. So maybe it's like 50/50?

I was referring to this season and opponent INT's

When has the Bills D racked up its 8 INT's against other teams.

I was referring to this season and opponent INT's

When has the Bills D racked up its 8 INT's against other teams.

Ryan's were late due to being in a pressure situation. Seimian's started in the 3rd, IIRC, and were more because our defense had figured him out, rather than due purely to being in a pressure situation. Dalton's started early due to tipped balls.

3 different situations in those 3 games.

Ryan's were late due to being in a pressure situation. Seimian's started in the 3rd, IIRC, and were more because our defense had figured him out, rather than due purely to being in a pressure situation. Dalton's started early due to tipped balls.

3 different situations in those 3 games.

thanks