Losman on NFL Network tonight at 7pm

ajzepp

Sorry if this has already been posted, but JP is going to be on NFL Total Access tonight at 7pm on the NFL Network.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but JP is going to be on NFL Total Access tonight at 7pm on the NFL Network.

262706[/snapback]

sweet. thanks. my first beer will be to the next Brett Farve.

(And does anyone else have as big of a problem with his voice as MY DAD seems to have? I have never heard him talk, but my old man is HIGHLY concerned with his voice B-) ... my dad is the biggest bledsoe apologist under the sun, and a die hard football fan, but can't stand #7's voice. Says he sounds like Michael Jackson!)

(And does anyone else have as big of a problem with his voice as MY DAD seems to have? I have never heard him talk, but my old man is HIGHLY concerned with his voice B-) ... my dad is the biggest bledsoe apologist under the sun, and a die hard football fan, but can't stand #7's voice. Says he sounds like Michael Jackson!)

262712[/snapback]

Bledsoe sounded like Lurch. Played like him too.

262712[/snapback]

What's he think about his hair?

(And does anyone else have as big of a problem with his voice as MY DAD seems to have? I have never heard him talk, but my old man is HIGHLY concerned with his voice :o ... my dad is the biggest bledsoe apologist under the sun, and a die hard football fan, but can't stand #7's voice. Says he sounds like Michael Jackson!)

262712[/snapback]

Brett only one win Super Bowl.... dont you want the next Tom Brady?

<ducks random items being tossed by other TSW members>B-)

MONTANA! I meant the next Joe Montana!

<whoo>

I HATE Time Warner Cable for not carrying the NFL Network in the Albany area...I even sent them a letter a few days ago asking them to get off their butts and get it on my cable.

262733[/snapback]

I did the same thing last week (To TW- Rochester). They responded that they were currently in negotiations with the NFL.

262712[/snapback]

lmao........I actually have to agree with your dad to a certain degree.....but the distinction is that while his speaking voice is not all that impressive, when he's making calls in the game and at the line he sounds much better

I HATE Time Warner Cable for not carrying the NFL Network in the Albany area...I even sent them a letter a few days ago asking them to get off their butts and get it on my cable.

262733[/snapback]

DirecTV - the only way to go :devil:

CW

JP has been on the TKO workout.....his neck is pretty big......not that impressive of an interview, but something tells me that wont have too much bearing on how he plays

JP has been on the TKO workout.....his neck is pretty big......not that impressive of an interview, but something tells me that wont have too much bearing on how he plays

263411[/snapback]

considering Willis sounded like a moron in his interviews last offseason and had a great year...the worst JP sounds the better.

considering Willis sounded like a moron in his interviews last offseason and had a great year...the worst JP sounds the better.

263414[/snapback]

LOL, very true

JP looks like he's mexican or something. He has that darker skin complexion. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

" Give it to them loud, give it to them dirty! That way they remember it."

General Patton

263424[/snapback]

He is part Hispanic, I believe.

JP looks like he's mexican or something. He has that darker skin complexion. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

General Patton

263424[/snapback]

Uh, because he is. His mom is Mexican.

General Patton

263424[/snapback]

CAUSE HE IS MEXICAN....... MOM'S NAME IS SOTO