QB question for next year

I think there is more risk in betting on Peterman than in using one of your first round picks to draft some competition for him, and failing to draft one more support person. I like Peterman, but he's not a sure thing. I would not package the first round picks to move higher and draft one of the top three QBs because I'm not convinced that the QBs who have been considered the top three this summer are risk free, can't miss prospects. I'm talking about Darnold and the Josh boys, Rosen and Allen. I like Mason Rudolph as much as any of the three, and I think Baker Mayfield could end up being better than any of them. This is a fascinating draft class for QBs, and probably better than any class we've had in a while, but it is still something of a crap shoot as far as ranking the top 5. At this point, I don't know that I would be more inclined to pick a QB with my top first round pick or my second first round pick. It depends on how the first round plays out.

I think there is more risk in betting on Peterman than in using one of your first round picks to draft some competition for him, and failing to draft one more support person. I like Peterman, but he's not a sure thing. I would not package the first round picks to move higher and draft one of the top three QBs because I'm not convinced that the QBs who have been considered the top three this summer are risk free, can't miss prospects. I'm talking about Darnold and the Josh boys, Rosen and Allen. I like Mason Rudolph as much as any of the three, and I think Baker Mayfield could end up being better than any of them. This is a fascinating draft class for QBs, and probably better than any class we've had in a while, but it is still something of a crap shoot as far as ranking the top 5. At this point, I don't know that I would be more inclined to pick a QB with my top first round pick or my second first round pick. It depends on how the first round plays out.

How about BOTH!!! :thumbsup:

And a lot of people out there want to use one of the pics next year on one of the quarterbacks that everybody's raving about but I'm not sure any of them will come out that we are looking at. I think everybody is missing Nathan Peterman I think coaches likes him and I think he'll Start next year I don't think not sure if they would use those draft picks on the quarterback. I know you have to keep drafting a quarterback until you get your franchise guy I just am not sure who's coming out in do you want to wait another year before he's ready to look at the quarterback for the Rams and the Eagles they're OK but they're not lighting the world on fire . So do use those pics to fix the O-line and add players around Peterman and add to the defense?

Peterman has ZERO chance of entering next year as the number 1. The Bills like him a lot less than the Bills fans do. It's much, much, much, much more likely that Tyrod starts next year. I still believe that they will be drafting a guy in the 1st in this draft with the talent. He will be the likely guy. Edited by Kirby Jackson

And a lot of people out there want to use one of the pics next year on one of the quarterbacks that everybody's raving about but I'm not sure any of them will come out that we are looking at. I think everybody is missing Nathan Peterman I think coaches likes him and I think he'll Start next year I don't think not sure if they would use those draft picks on the quarterback. I know you have to keep drafting a quarterback until you get your franchise guy I just am not sure who's coming out in do you want to wait another year before he's ready to look at the quarterback for the Rams and the Eagles they're OK but they're not lighting the world on fire . So do use those pics to fix the O-line and add players around Peterman and add to the defense?

The Bills need to draft a QB. And sign the best FA QB they can get their hands on. And develop a QB. You need to take as many shots on goal as you can until you get what you need at QB.

Peterman has ZERO chance of entering next year as the number 1. The Bills like him a lot less than the Bills fans do. It's much, much, much, much more likely that Tyrod starts next year. I still believe that they will be drafting a guy in the 1stbin this draft with the talent. He will be the likely guy.

Based on the actions I have seen so far from the bills I do not believe TT is back next year....he would have to make a serious improvement on the consistancy of his game in order to do this (and frankly I love the guy...but the bills dont appear to be doing much to help him with his deep ball which is one of his main assets)

The other thing that is concerning to me this year is TT's durability...he is getting up very slow from the punishment he is taking and I think we see Peterman at some point this year....and if Peterman shows well we may start the year with him for a very short time and draft a QB high

We'll be better of answering at the end of the year, but if he continues to improve all season I actually agree. Every year in the draft people talk about the best quarterbacks and they get confused with the best players. If we already have a good Young quarterback why do we need another one that we don't know anything about?