Sunday Ticket app on iPhone not loading. Help please.

Seasons1992

iPhone 5s from 2014.

The ST app had been on there and worked perfectly for the prior two years.

Deleted it, reloaded before Sunday and it just sits there on the loading screen. This happens after logging in.

I have logged out of ANY other devices that have it loaded, and all of said other devices work just fine with the app (Roku).

Help. Please. I can't keep missing Bills games while out of the house!

Worked fine this Sunday on my iPhone 7. Are you up-to-date with the latest iOS release?

Yep, just downloaded it overnight. It's crushing the soul of my ancient 3-year-old phone, but we'll make due.

I've also added Adblocker and Adblocker WiFi but I don't see how those would not let it open. EVERY other app works fine.

Edited by Seasons1992

Yep, just downloaded it overnight. It's crushing the soul of my ancient 3-year-old phone, but we'll make due.

I've also added Adblocker and Adblocker WiFi but I don't see how those would not let it open. EVERY other app works fine.

Just confirming -- your phone isn't jailbroken, right? If it is, that could be the issue.

didja ever think, they realize you are a bills fan and they are trying to save you from yourself....again...android guy here, i am just trying to help

HONESTLY......I wasn't that broken up about it Sunday once I was watching the ESPN stat line and realized it was going to be one of THOSE games. I got home just in time to see the final drive and get my heart ripped out for the 174th time.

I'm thinking Tyrod Taylor may be your issue, he is the reason for a lot of bad things, most things in fact, so I wouldn't discount him disabling your app

HONESTLY......I wasn't that broken up about it Sunday once I was watching the ESPN stat line and realized it was going to be one of THOSE games. I got home just in time to see the final drive and get my heart ripped out for the 174th time.

Because you've all pinned this thread and are desperate to know the outcome........

I had put Adblocker and Adblocker WiFi on my phone a few months back to keep the data down on cellular and block all the ads I could on wifi. It works great.

Turns out the first thing that loads in the Sunday Ticket app is an AD, so the blockers weren't letting it open. Turned off the Adblocker and voila, working fine again.