Bills D #2 in NFL after week 2

CanadianFan

Regression is coming the next two weeks. Denver's offense looks potent with a QB who gets rid of the ball and Matt Ryan is surrounded by fast weapons.

This is what I'm expecting, one of those ugly games where this defense looks like it did the last few years under Rex Ryan (i.e. 400+ yards and 30+ points allowed).

I think we have a better chance of limiting the Broncos but no way we are slowing down the Falcons after what they did to the Packers and Aaron Rogers last night.

Regression likely, but maybe confirmation that the D is legit. I'm skeptical.

The D has had two favorable match ups, a pathetic Jets team and a wounded Cam who lost his #1 target and center for the game. I'm not saying the Bills D is bad, if I had to guess they are more average than good.

Two good offenses on tap, let's see where they are come week 5.

I still think it's a mirage and these defensive ratings will plummet soon especially after these next two games against the Broncos and Falcon's offenses.

Guys are going to stop giving max effort when they realize the offense isn't capable of scoring more than 10 points a game.

No I don't think it's a mirage. This is a top 5/top10 D easy. Yes #2 is a bit over rated but they're up top. D line and linebackers are very good, while secondary is a bit suspect atm that'll bring them back to the high single digits.

Yes I think the next two games will be a test of this defense's endurance because if our offense can't stay on like they did in Carolina they will be gassed by half time. And that isn't due to the talent but because our offense can't stay on the frickin field!

Edited by CanadianFan