Looking for a safe space

Just Jack

I know I'm no angel, but at least I have tried to tone it down. It will be a long BYE week.

If it keeps up I'll keep adding on to my ignore list.

did you report the thread?

son of a B word i just read 4 threads. and browsed each subject.

i blame bbmb shutting down and the influx of stupid thinking they can just post a thread.

please, by god, stop newbies from being able to post new threads.

We are not all bad. But the bad ones do give us a poor reputation.

So another loss on a season that everyone knew was going to suck, yet it seems its the end of the world over there.

Any funny tweets from Donald to lighten the mood today?

he wants to have an IQ duel with Tillerson

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm no angel, but at least I have tried to tone it down. It will be a long BYE week.

If it keeps up I'll keep adding on to my ignore list.

We are not all bad. But the bad ones do give us a poor reputation.

he wants to have an IQ duel with Tillerson

I agree you're not all that bad but there are some vets that just stir the pot just as bad

Will there be a safe space from Trump?

He is REALLY popular with Republicans. And Bannon is out there pushing a Trump "agenda" all over the country. The GOP seems destined to be fully taken over by Trump bigots. Think about how the country is going to "work" after all the Southern states, all the landlocked western states and a few others all elect little Trumpsters.

Will there be a safe space from Trump?

He is REALLY popular with Republicans. And Bannon is out there pushing a Trump "agenda" all over the country. The GOP seems destined to be fully taken over by Trump bigots. Think about how the country is going to "work" after all the Southern states, all the landlocked western states and a few others all elect little Trumpsters.

Jeff Flake is not running now. Probably to be replaced by a Trumpkin Senator. :/

I'm thinking the whole GOP is going to turn to the bigots for votes. Bad times ahead for the republic.

1y6qt0.jpg