• Yes
    • No

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys want players to come here just so you can waste your money on purchasing another jersey aka laundry, or do you want to start winning?

O-Line = SOS.....distress, may day, may day.......

261913[/snapback]

Aw who cares about the freakin O-line--we can get Jamie Nails for the availability of the training table --no cap hit..there's your left guard...Center--Let Dorenbos do it--put JP 11 yards back and give him a running start....

Always the wet blanket aren't you... :devil:

Aw who cares about the freakin O-line--we can get Jamie Nails for the availability of the training table --no cap hit..there's your left guard...Center--Let Dorenbos do it--put JP 11 yards back and give him a running start....

Always the wet blanket aren't you... :ph34r:

261919[/snapback]

YES!

Anyway.......this should be our starting 5

Jerry Crafts - Jerry Ostroski - Trey Ice Teague - Joe Panos - Robert Hicks

:devil:

I would LOVE ty law to be a bill. He might be on a downslope of his career, but that's better than many guys peak!

TD, I say GIT R DONE.

The baddest defense in the league might just get badder... :devil:

Flame on!

261844[/snapback]

This is about winning SB and I don't know how he can do that right now. Is he really better than Troy right now? We have needs elsewhere.

Sorry.

Where's the option for HELL NO!!

People, yes ty law is a solid corner and yes he would greatly improve our pass defense but this team has many more needs to address before we address at corner. And i'm sure he wont come cheap.

Show me a tackle, a guard, a defensive tackle, and a kicker and if there's money left over, then we'll talk.

261890[/snapback]

Right on! We need to address our needs first to make this team better! Having the greatest D won't carry us to the playoffs if our O Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!