Non-Bills - The Embarrassment that Syracuse Football Is

OldTimer1960

• 4 weeks later...

I think Syracuse is heading in the right direction.  They haven't been blown out one game this year.  Honestly, that's a step forward.  Despite being 4-5 they've been in every game including the ones against ranked opponents.  I think in a few more years, they could be back in some bowl games.  Beating Clemson should be a confidence booster for this coaching staff.

16 hours ago, Sweats said:

I'm confident that Syracuse will eventually turn it around..........i have no idea when that might be, but they can't stay horrible forever.

It seems like college teams can stay horrible forever, but SU won’t be one of them. They’ll never compete for national titles, but I like where they are headed. They play an exciting brand of football. Even without the wins, that’s always good for something. It’s more than you can say for Iowa and Wisconsin, who I was just watching before getting bored and flipping over to the Cuse game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.