Report: Bills Add $2.5M in Incentives to Shady's Contract

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is time for my annual "No one ever holds a loaf of bread like a football player holds a football when he is 'holding it like a loaf of bread.'"

Helluva photo I just found from Prescott Rossi. Not digging the "loaf of bread" ball handling, but you get a great capture of the moment a couple of Jets defenders lose their jocks.

DJd9_ayV4AErYpc.jpg

I always assumed he was seriously learning-disabled. I thought I heard that at one point.

Tasker let it slip on the broadcast of the game at Miami late in his rookie year that team officials had told him that Spiller wasn't playing because he couldn't process playcalls in the huddle.

For a 23 year old, 4 year college player who had been playing football all his life that pretty much said it all.........he played second fiddle at Clemson for 3 years for the same reason.

Intelligence is often confused with instinct when talking about backs.

McCoy's problem was that he had made quite a few plays along the sidelines early in his career and LB corps have changed significantly in just the past 3-4 years alone.

We used to be the laughing stock of the league for playing an undersized Bryan Scott...........now, fast, undersized coverage LB's are the norm.

Edited by #BADOL