Audi

Iron Maiden

That's the cost you put up with for driving a great car. I've driven BMW for about 10 years and whenever I drive anything else (American/Japanese) they pale greatly in comparison. BTW I get nothing done at the dealer. The key is get a great mechanic that specializes in German cars.

You must have just found another great mechanic that specializes in German cars. Didn't you just move 500 miles?

They are out there no doubt, they must be easy and many to find. Don't know why people can't find them. Maybe people are too lazy.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the cost you put up with for driving a great car. I've driven BMW for about 10 years and whenever I drive anything else (American/Japanese) they pale greatly in comparison. BTW I get nothing done at the dealer. The key is get a great mechanic that specializes in German cars.

i have a great mechanic. Great friend since I was about 3. There is nothing he cannot do.

And you are absolutely correct about German vehicles. Nothing drives like them when they are on point. I'll never forget how driving my Benz at 120 was like driving 5mph on glass. Not even the slightest wiggle or bump to her.