BILLS FINALLY LOOKING AT SOMEONE~!

Rudyc80

Come on LA, the Cowboys are signing impact players to help them get to the SB and win it. How can you not be jealous of that?

It just sucks for some people to see players leave and others sign with teams that you know could have helped your team.

261561[/snapback]

If resigning Jennings precludes us from signing Nate, then resigning JJ would have hurt the team much more than it would have helped it.......IMHO

If resigning Jennings precludes us from signing Nate, then resigning JJ would have hurt the team much more than it would have helped it.......IMHO

261568[/snapback]

You actually think TD will shell out top 5 CB money for Nate?

You actually think TD will shell out top 5 CB money for Nate?

261569[/snapback]

Yeah, I really do. Moulds may have lost a step and is on a lower tier than guys like Harrison, Moss, etc.....whereas before you could have made an argument for him. But I think you can put Nate in among the best at his position. He's 'The Playmaker', dammit! :ph34r:

He is a Tight End also.  Maybe part of the negociations is that he gets to get on the field in other than 4th down.  With two TE's on the mend, the 3rd a FA, and Peteres learning to be a tackle, this makes a lot of sense.

261554[/snapback]

Thanks for pointing that out. I was gonna say, we do need some help in the TE dept too... Long snapper? OK, so what? TE... Now we are talkin. Let's address a position we need help in

You know, a couple years ago people were saying... "MacGahee? What do we need a RB for?"

What about this one... "Losman? We got Drew... what do we need this frikken guy for?"

Hmmm. Maybe we do need to fire Donahoe... God only knows the #2 defense and #1 special teams last year are worthy of a quick firing... Next thing you know we will win the Show and RW will fire him (A-La Jones/Johnson)... Then will you guys be happy?

Oi Vie :ph34r:

I can't believe all the bitching and moaning with the supposed inactivity at OBD. Now that we might sign somebody to help us, nothing but collective groaning. Damn, nothing satisfies you people.

Hey, let's trade for Jonas and Pat! :devil:

I can't believe all the complaints about people bitching and moaning about the "supposed" inactivity at OBD. Now that they've woken up and a mega deal is obviously in the works and we might sign somebody to help us out on our weakest spot on our poor special teams, there's nothing but collective groaning. Damn, nothing satisfies some people like complaining about others.

Hey, it makes me feel like getting a spiked lemonade on ice! :devil: