Asian Carp: Carpageddon

Speaking of action figures... Bought this in 1984 thinking that it would be worth some money some day, given the filecard that came with it:

s-l400.jpg

I gotta go dig it out and sell this thing to some sucker. Still sealed up with card. A grand, you have to be kidding:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/GI-Joe-ZARTAN-1984-MISB-Vintage-Action-Figure-Vehicle-Schizophrenia-Card-/182560428366

Who knew a doll with schizophrenia would bring such a price 30+ years later... Maybe that's why I mothballed it away.

SEE... It pays to know the value of your schizophrenia! :-)

"...This is the very rare first version referencing Zartan's schizophrenia and multiple personalities. After complaints that the filecard was misleading people into thinking schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder were one and the same, Hasbro changed the filecard and the second version does not mention either one making this version incredibly rare...."

Betcha DCTom doesn't even have this one! ;-)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speaking of action figures... Bought this in 1984 thinking that it would be worth some money some day, given the filecard that came with it:

s-l400.jpg

I gotta go dig it out and sell this thing to some sucker. Still sealed up with card. A grand, you have to be kidding:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/GI-Joe-ZARTAN-1984-MISB-Vintage-Action-Figure-Vehicle-Schizophrenia-Card-/182560428366

Who knew a doll with schizophrenia would bring such a price 30+ years later... Maybe that's why I mothballed it away.

SEE... It pays to know the value of your schizophrenia! :-)

"...This is the very rare first version referencing Zartan's schizophrenia and multiple personalities. After complaints that the filecard was misleading people into thinking schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder were one and the same, Hasbro changed the filecard and the second version does not mention either one making this version incredibly rare...."

Betcha DCTom doesn't even have this one! ;-)

What the !@#$? You're hijacking your own Asian Carp thread with a schizo-Zartan reference?

And claim in another thread that you're not a lunatic?

What the !@#$? You're hijacking your own Asian Carp thread with a schizo-Zartan reference?

And claim in another thread that you're not a lunatic?

Yep! LoL... You know, it's the Belicheat in me. Crazy like a genius... But not an evil genius. That's already taken Dexter.

:-)

Oh, BTW... I'd give you a board discount. $945.00. You can read the filecard while waiting for Nurse Ratched to dispense your morning meds.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois