These are all marketing moves.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the logic on this board right now. perfect.

Look at the last 17 years. This team always finds a way to create a buzz with very little to show for it.

The endless cover the four corners of the planet coaching search that led to Marrone. Trading up for Sammy. Hiring Rex. Just to name a few. An endless shell game of moves to keep the crowd interested.

You dont need to read what I write just like I dont need to read the drivel coming from the cult of nothings wrong that infects this site.

Edited by Billsmovinup

Look at the last 17 years. This team always finds a way to create a buzz with very little to show for it.

The endless cover the four corners of the planet coaching search that led to Marrone. Trading up for Sammy. Hiring Rex. Just to name a few. An endless shell game of moves to keep the crowd interested.

blah blah blah...17 years! is the new staff responsible for the last 17 years? come on with this.

blah blah blah...17 years! is the new staff responsible for the last 17 years? come on with this.

The staff has nothing to do with the last 17 years but Jordan Belfort, I mean Russ Brandon does. Hes the marketing guy who keeps the con going. Every year its some new catchy phrase. I give him credit. Some people call for his head, hes just doing what hes suppossed to do. Fill the seats.

The staff has nothing to do with the last 17 years but Jordan Belfort, I mean Russ Brandon does. Hes the marketing guy who keeps the con going. Every year its some new catchy phrase. I give him credit. Some people call for his head, hes just doing what hes suppossed to do. Fill the seats.

really? you really think russ brandon let the fan favorite go to fill the seats? do you know how absurd that sounds?

So you think Brandon is behind the trades? Really?

Look at the buzz its created. Now we have a plan. Now we can get out QB savior next year. Etc. Etc. Talk about blah blah blah.

i don't think the buzz has been positive at all. fans are calling it a tank year? you think that sells tickets?

and guess what? this team needs a new qb...badly. that's just the reality of it.

So you think Brandon is behind the trades? Really?

Really? No I dont. But its about the only fun I can have with this team these days. Im probably a tad guilty of some unintentional trolling. I just dont get what there doing. They dont seem to like Tyrod. They take away what he does best. Go deep. They seem to be setting themselves up to trade up next year but avoid taking the best route which is 2-14 to chase 8-8 again which just may be far enough down the draft board to make it possible to move up to 1,2, or 3 to get the qb. Its a really half a$$ed approach. Edited by Billsmovinup

McBeane could care less about marketing. They are legitimately trying to change the culture and follow through on promises they made when hired.

This team is finally putting value on draft picks and acquiring guys that are right fits for their vision.

You know this how? How many season/individual game tix do you think the Bills would have sold if they had traded Watkins in June?

i don't think the buzz has been positive at all. fans are calling it a tank year? you think that sells tickets?

and guess what? this team needs a new qb...badly. that's just the reality of it.

The tickets have largely been sold. There are probably some left for the late season games and the least attractive ones, but I think the timing of the Watkins trade was definitely to maximize ticket sales.

This has Russ Brandons snake oil covered hands all over it. Simply brilliant. Master of distraction. He should work for trump.

So should you.

really? you really think russ brandon let the fan favorite go to fill the seats? do you know how absurd that sounds?

He should be working for Trump. Absurdity expert!