What in the world is Ol' Whitey waiting for?

Not a single person on this board knows for sure what Donahoe will do. Many of us just post what we hope will happen, which is about the best you can hope for.  Donahoe won't let on what the plan is until he's ready to.

260194[/snapback]

I realize they are guesses at best... but I am extremely disappointed in his lack of action regarding the offensive line.

I realize they are guesses at best... but I am extremely disappointed in his lack of action regarding the offensive line.

260198[/snapback]

Its only been one day...and only Andruzzi and Wahle are off the table. Still oodles of players left. TD has to be smart since we dont have much cap room to sign free agents.

Its only been one day...and only Andruzzi and Wahle are off the table.  Still oodles of players left.  TD has to be smart since we dont have much cap room to sign free agents.

260205[/snapback]

True, especially if you consider re-signing Nate Clements (if thats the plan). After one day of free agency, it's way too early to call the Bills' offseason a failure.

After one day of free agency, it's way too early to call the Bills' offseason a failure.

260207[/snapback]

After TD's move on Feb. 22nd, the Bills' off-season can't be considered anything but a smashing success. Anything else TD does is icing on the cake. :doh:

We have cap room and are not aggressively doing anything.

260189[/snapback]

Actually, I'm kinda happy about this. I didn't really see anyone out there that we should have "aggressively" gone after in areas of need. I'd rather wait in the weeds and see how a few things shake out. I'd almost rather see the Bills use some of that $$$ to lock up a player or two that's already on the team. I'd like to see them resolve the Henry situation as well first.