Shamiel Gary

I have felt for some time now that a major weakness is our safety depth. Am I overreacting? I haven't heard much about Shamiel Gary. Seems like he's next man up when Hyde got a little banged up. Hopefully no news is good news as I haven't heard anything negative about his play. Does anyone have any insight? I usually have a lot of faith in the coaching staff. They obviously are on top of it, and haven't made a move for a FA safety besides Rambo. I personally feel Rambo is average at best. Seems like a great person and would like to see the Rambo from the GB game a couple years back.

I think we'll see the bills scan the final lesgue cuts very carefully looking for another safety especially if we do not see Anderson back in the next week or so.

I agree 100%

I think they will be addressing several positions before final cuts. We might see an additional pass rusher, TE, RB, and DB come in to fill out the roster. This would also allow us to cut Holmes, and Davis to potentially get a third round comp for next years draft.

Mcdermott praised him when asked by a reporter as to why got the nod with Micah down. Although Jonathon Williwms made him completly whiff on a play in a video uploaded the other day so who knows. Id be more comfortable having Colt Anderson and Bacarri Rambo was the 2s because theyve proven they can come off the bench and fill in just fine