Anyone Here Sell On Amazon?

Dante

Thinking about selling our tee shirt line on Amazon. Already selling on ebay but want to increase sales. We sell a fair amount wholesale but much better margins on ebay and wondering how Amazon would work out. Anyone sell new product there and what's your experience with it? Do you use Amazon fulfillment or do you inventory and ship yourself?

I've done Amazon Fulfillment, I choose that so they can handle everything (stocking, picking, shipping). It was odds and ends that I didn't want anymore, but were worth some money, and I didn't want to deal with eBay. So mostly it was about the ship it to Amazon and forget it.

I've done Amazon Fulfillment, I choose that so they can handle everything (stocking, picking, shipping). It was odds and ends that I didn't want anymore, but were worth some money, and I didn't want to deal with eBay. So mostly it was about the ship it to Amazon and forget it.

What kind of merchandise are we talking here? I have half a house of antiques, albums, etc. I'd like to get rid of for a fair price so we can get back to WNY..

What kind of merchandise are we talking here? I have half a house of antiques, albums, etc. I'd like to get rid of for a fair price so we can get back to WNY..

Just odds and ends. DVDs, CDs, small electronics, etc.

For now tee shirts. New ones we make. If it works well we may put up trinket and trash kind of stuff.

TBD tee shirts ????

I guess we could do them. NFL licensing would be killer though if it had any Bills logo on it.

If anyone starts selling, let me know. A buddy of mine has a business that takes professional photos for amazon sellers. If your photos are bad, no one will buy your stuff.

It is great for things like cars.

Does not do much good if you are doing large amount of items which each would be not valued very high. The cost per item is about the same but percentage of sale price is very high. I had one person who does a lot of marketing on EBay, etc talk to me once and besides guaranteed costs per item (he told me that was hedge against him selling at very low price just to get his cut) he recommended paying extra per item for professional photographing for which he would retain all rights and i could not reuse if they did not sell.

I told him to take photo of my ass and send me bill.