The Strain: Final Season

/dev/null

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly what I hope is going to happen. The symbolism and poetic justice of the elderly Jewish death camp prisoner killing off his Nazi-strigoi antagonist who happens to be the architect of the resettlement camp/ blood farms should be too much to allow for any other outcome.

Yes sir

Ugh! -I am SO pissed that Setrakian got strigged! :angry:

WHAT!!!!! I haven't watched yet, I knew I shouldn't have come over here!

I don't care what happens,somehow Setrakian will kill them all!

I think everybody ends up getting killed or strigged

But not before the Dasai character betrays the Master

And then the nuke goes off

Who?

HELL YEAH! IECHORST GOES DOWN!!!

I don't think Setrakian got strigged, with all the warfarin I think that killed all the bugs.

You may be on to something, since Eph noticed that all the worms had died when they poisoned that building full of strigoi. The problem is that since he took an entire bottle of warfarin, he's likely going to bleed out internally anyway. All he needs to do to fulfill his goal is live long enough to share the revelation he just had while examining the pages of the lumen just before Eichhorst got there.

I have mixed feelings on that. Sure he was an evil son of a bisch, but he was still an awesome villain

Same here. I don't know if I mentioned it or not in one of the earlier season-threads, but at one point during season two I sent Richard Sammel a facebook message telling him that I thought Eichhorst is one of the all-time great TV villains and that he played the character perfectly. He actually replied to me and was very gracious. One of those characters that you just love to hate, and hate to see when they're finally gone.

All he needs to do to fulfill his goal is live long enough to share the revelation he just had while examining the pages of the lumen just before Eichhorst got there.

He will share his knowledge before a tearful goodbye to Eph, Dutch, and Gus. But will Fet and Quinlan make it to the farewell?

And who will be the one to put him down before he turns?

He will share his knowledge before a tearful goodbye to Eph, Dutch, and Gus. But will Fet and Quinlan make it to the farewell?

These questions and more will be answered next week, same bat-time. same bat-channel.

I have mixed feelings on that. Sure he was an evil son of a bisch, but he was still an awesome villain

Had to go some time, couldn't happen to a better guy :)

You may be on to something, since Eph noticed that all the worms had died when they poisoned that building full of strigoi. The problem is that since he took an entire bottle of warfarin, he's likely going to bleed out internally anyway. All he needs to do to fulfill his goal is live long enough to share the revelation he just had while examining the pages of the lumen just before Eichhorst got there.

Maybe the worm vitality drink will cure him.

Benjamin is immune to turning, because of all the worm juice. :D

RIP A230385 :(

Yeah, I was afraid that was coming, but I was holding out hope that there would be some kind of twist that would have him live, at least long enough for him to see the master finally defeated.

But you called it damn near the way it played out: